Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dear Triple chocolate Mousse cake


Dear triple chocolate mousse cake,

Let me just tell you,
You.are.one finnnnne cake.
I know maybe you aren't the prettiest and you may have a few bumps and bruises,but hey,it's whats on the inside that counts,right?
Now,I know that sometimes people might say you're too rich ,but ignore them.
They would'nt  know a good thing if it smacked them in the face.

There is just something about you that makes everyone want just a little more.
"Just a tiny little bite",you make them say.How much could it hurt,eh?
And before they know it they've gobbled up nearly half of you and all plans of fitting into those jeans are gone out the window.
I bet you're smirking now.

The moment you entered the room, all the boys were fighting over you.
Don't think I didn't notice.
They made eyes and could'nt seem to get enough of you.
Ha! Not like I care anyway :P
I just wanted to let you know that you were totally worth the trouble.
:)

Love,
Ayesha





No comments:

Post a Comment