Pages

Sunday, December 04, 2011

There ain't no food here!!

If you're here to look at pretty pictures of baked stuff, You won't find anything here today.
I've had a bit of a disasterous day with the oven today and I really need something to pick me up.
Here is a list of 5 things that made me happy :)

#5
This journal thingy:) I love love love stationary and as of now I'm in the middle of making one of my own!!!
This one is from Polka dot Robot





#4
Chumbak!!
Chumbak is  my newest obsession :) I browse through their website almost every single day and look at the stuff over and over again. It just makes me happy! :)






 The stuff is so cute and ridiculously creative :)

#3
Strawberry-ish things
Christmas Tequila Cocktail

#2
Jack Johnson's -No Other Way
Selena Gomez- Who Says
:)

Love the video.It reminds me of lazy evenings,and beaches.....And the dress is beau-ti-ful!!




#1
Crazy dreams....










No comments:

Post a Comment